Hotel built in 1970, Last complete renovation 2013, Number of floors 9, Total number of rooms 211, Number of suites (separate rooms) 10, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 194
1960 Harbor Island Drive, 92101 San Diego, United States of America
- Station (San Diego - Old Town Transit Center Railway Station) 3.48 km
- City centre (San Diego) 4.27 km
- Airport (San Diego International Airport (SAN)) 2.02 km
The hotel enjoys a prime location at the harbour opposite San Diego International Airport. Within a few minutes by car, San Diego Congress Center is reachable. In your free time, you may visit San Diego Zoo or stroll through the wonderful Balboa Park.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hilton San Diego Airport-Harbor Island
Great location, convenient to San Diego airport, airport shuttle on demand.
"Marina view" room overlooked the hotel's power plant.
good location close to airport
Very friendly staff, beautiful location
A/C was noisy in room 728
Convenient to all of San Diego. I use this hotel as it is very close to rental car return and airport.
No negative statements as this is my hotel of choice when in San Diego.
Close to airport, nice view to Bay, nice room
Quite noisy room, a bit outworn
Installed wireless internet in the room since my last stay. Quiet location but near airport and rental car return. Price was very good for San Diego area.
Restaurant is adequate. If given a choice, I usually eat elsewhere. There are good restaurants in the area.
I was looking for a great place to have dinner, and the person at the front desk made a great recommendation!
Multi-media connections for iPod, laptop to TV were great! Food was very good. Staff were friendly. Shuttle buses to airport and town.
$11/24 hours for Internet, $17/night for car parking.