Hotel built in 2000, Last complete renovation 2016, Number of floors 22, Total number of rooms 350, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Women's hotel, No-smoking room 435
201 S. Christopher Columbus Blvd., 19106 Philadelphia, United States of America
- City centre (Philadelphia) 2.16 km
- Airport (Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)) 11.79 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Hilton Philadelphia at Penn*s Landing
Old city area with its attractions, restaurants and pubs within walking distance. Excellent views from corner room NW.
Use of in-room phoneline is heavily overcharged. Buy your your own prepaid card instead. Some noise from the motorway.
It's a very nice property for staying in Philadelphia.
I was upgraded to a great room! That is a nice treat every once in a while.
They still need to address the restaurant offerings. Not to the standards I would expect for the amount they charge.
Nice hotel, looks good and delivers on this, catering staff in the excellent bar were very helpful and friendly. Staff at the desk efficient.
No negative comments - although the $10 charge for internet access is a bit excessive.
Nice hotel, good bar and food
parking is 20 dollars a night - this wasn't mentioned on the booking summary from hotel.de.