Hotel built in 1994, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 392, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Number of luxury rooms 0, Hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 345
Roissypole Rue de Rome BP16461, 95708 Roissy-en-France, France
- Station (Saint-Mard - Gare de Dammartin - Juilly - Saint-Mard) 10.59 km
- City centre (Roissy-en-France) 3.17 km
- Airport (Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG)) 0.62 km
- Highway (Aeroport de Roissy) 0.0 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Secretarial services
Evaluations of Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
food service of staff
carpet floor in the rooms old furniture style in the rooms
The room itself was very nice and quiet
The check-in experience was bad - it took over 30 minutes and I had only 1 person in front of me when I arrived. The dinner service was mediocre at best, and way over priced. I got 1 hamburger and 1 beer for over $50, and the staff disappeared after they were served. I had to go track down someone to pay. The internet service was nearly non-existant - the so called 'free' web serve was not really worth the frustration to even log on There were zero plug-ins for non-European plugs - this is offered in pretty much every hotel I have been in, and should be expected from a high-end hotel, by an American hotel chain
The ambient of the Hotel, the location and the facilities
Nice and clean room, very quiet. Delicious dinner.
No free WiFi like in most hotels No free water in the room, like in most hotels Slow check-in Average breakfast
very clean + close to the RER station
1. small bottle of water should be free in the room .. not for 5 Euro !! Even Marriot provides free bottle everyday for guests in US hotels. 2. there were 3-4 flies ( insect ?) over the croissant and jam table during breakfast ( that is disgusting) .. I did not eat anything from that table on both days ! How can staff allow this ?
Nice atmosphere and friendly staff and very good beds
2 things. The scrabbled eggs at breakfast is almost a soup. Not nice!! Please replace with real and home made scrabbled eggs. 2. Steak for dinner is a disaster. Not cooked at we wished and not tender at all. Will never order a steak again. Your staff was great in compensating us and offering an alternative.
This is a 4 stars hotel, but here in Hotel Info, it is rated as 5 star.
Not a very happy client after staying at this hotel for the last 10 years, usually they always had rooms available when I arrive early, I understand the hotel was full and I needed to wait on that day. I arrived at the hotel at 09h30 in the morning after 2 flights into Paris, no rooms was available and I was advised that they will me know if any does come available. I paid for the room at the time and the person by the name of Matthieu wanted me to pay an extra € 100 as a guarantee, which I have never paid in the past. Matthieu tells me that he has been working at this hotel for 5 years and clients always had to pay the refundable guarantee. I only paid for the hotel room of € 154.53 and sat down. At 12h00 I went back to the reception, I was assisted by Analie, there was still no room for me, but Analie said if I really want a room, I can pay € 50 extra for early check-in. She also advised that if I don’t want to pay the € 50, she can give me the key to the lounge to wait in because the room price did include the access to the lounge. Eventually I was not happy because Matthieu could have either charged the € 50 check-in fee at 09h30 in the morning to get the room or at least give me the access to the lounge at that time and not make me wait until 12h00 in order to give me the various options.
Good location in terms of the bus services, train services and location to Air France Roissy Pole.
Placed an order for 2 ´´down´´ pillows as the feather pillows give me hay-fever. These were not delivered. Upon arrival, I called reception to have these delivered and after 1 hour I still had not received them. Needless to say, that night I slept without any pillows.
In the 21st century it is not acceptable that wifi is a paid option only in such a prestigious hotel.