Hotel built in 1986, Number of floors 23, Total number of rooms 562, Number of suites (separate rooms) 27, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Number of luxury rooms 0, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 113
8-8 Umeda 1-chome Kita-ku, 530-0001 Osaka-shi, Japan
- Station (Nishi Umeda Station (Osaka)) 0.05 km
- City centre (Osaka) 3.69 km
- Airport (Osaka International Airport (ITM)) 10.89 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 5
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Beauty parlor
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hilton Osaka
The front desk service is good
Convenient location next to Bayer office
location and all services
The room was very nice, with a great view. Comfortable bed and bathroom.
The only issue I've faced was the internet, that stopped working suddenly. I had to request an access code to the concierge, but a few days later the internet stopped working again.
Location is perfect at 5 min walking distance from the Bayer Yakuhin office and just across the street from a major train station. Excellent rooms, staff and dining options.
It is a bit expensive but the services and the room are worth the price.
Nothing comes to mind.
I will not stay in this hotel again. They try to reap you by offering club lounge and then denying the points.
the friendly staff
Staff was friendly and very helpful. The location was exactly where I had meeting.
I liked the size of the room safe as it allowed for me to store a laptop.
It was a little difficult to connect to the wifi but had good speed when connected.