Hotel built in 1986, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 12, Total number of rooms 356, Number of suites (separate rooms) 11, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
144-02 135th Avenue, 11436 New York, United States of America
- Station (New York - Grand Central Terminal) 17.97 km
- City centre (New York) 18.51 km
- Airport (John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK)) 3.39 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Secure parking
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hilton New York JFK Airport
Near to airport
The aircon is very loud.
The check-in staff was very nice and I also enjoyed the restaurant.
The shuttle bus takes too long. On Wednesday, I waited 40mins at the airport as I saw other shuttles repeatedly pass by!
Food was good, people were nice and hotel seemed to be recently renovated
There were fruit flies all over in shower, I informed them and there weren't as many the next day but still were there. I ask for extra towels because if I work out or have my partner with me then two towels isn't enough. I only had extra towels the first day. There were people fighting next door for three hours. Thank goodness the walls are the way they are because I would have called security- I was not happy that people were so rude and no one dis anything about it.
Staff were friendly and helpful. I did not have time to try the sports / fitness so scored it in the middle
The hotel is very clean, and the staff is very friendly and competent.
The air conditioning system was very noisy. It woke me up couple of times during the night.
very close to JFK airport
the heating system in the room is very very loud and not efficient, WLAN is charged per device instead of per guest/room
Comfortabloe rooms, very nice that the windows can be opened to let in fresh air (no noise from the airport was heard!). Comfortable shower!
Even the rate was full advanced payments, the rate turned out to be higher than regular rate.. The room is noisy and nothing can be done. The staff are too casual and untrained...
Very convenient especially for those who have to catch an early morning flight. Actually I used the free shuttle bus service at 4:00 am.
Housekeeping time seems to be late (4 - 5 pm sometimes) for those who stay overnights consecutively.
Breakfast was not included and it was very expensive according to the variety and quality. The toilet was not flushing out,the curtains was fallen and there were not really hot water. The transportation between airport and hotel was very bad, not enough frecuencies.