Hotel built in 2010, Last complete renovation 2011, Number of floors 22, Total number of rooms 280, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 280
152 West 26th Street, 10001 New York, United States of America
- Station (New York - Pennsylvania Railway Station) 0.56 km
- City centre (New York) 1.31 km
- Airport (La Guardia Airport (LGA)) 10.79 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hilton New York Fashion District
Size of the room was ok.
Light in the rooms especially in winter is very low. Temperature in the room in winter is difficult to hold.
I arrived to the hotel only to find out that my hotel reservation had been cancelled by the hotel. No message, nothing to let me know they have cancelled and it was sold-out. I had to find another hotel at midnight which was very dissapointing.
The rooms were new and nice.
The air conditioning was terribly lood and the refrigerator cannot be used for your own items. Turning off the air conditioning resulted in a warm bedroom at night (in November!), which was hard to bear. The breakfast was terrible and very expensive.
I was really impressed with this hotel and will certainly be back for sure.
Although the food is excellent, my only complaint is that for someone who is planning a stay for more than 3 nights the menu is very limited in terms of choices.