Hotel built in 1994, Last complete renovation 2017, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 551, Number of single rooms 551, Number of double rooms 551, Number of suites (separate rooms) 46, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Certified Spa Hotel, Certified Luxury Hotel, No-smoking room 540
Terminalstrasse Mitte 20, 85356 Freising, Germany
- Station (Flughafen München Besucherpark Bahnhof) 1.88 km
- City centre (Freising) 6.06 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 0.25 km
- Highway (A92a - Hallbergmoos) 3.68 km
At the Hilton Munich Airport, you reside in the only hotel that is located at Munich Airport. The hotel is right by Terminal 2 and MAC (Munich Airport Centre). It is a few minutes walk to Terminal 1. You reach the city centre and trade fair quickly by automobile or by public transport. It is 34 km to Olympiapark and 39 km to Marienplatz (city's main square).
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 33 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Fitness centre
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 14,95 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 4
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 60 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Hilton Munich Airport
clean, modern, walking distance to all gates
proximity to the Airport
Wi-Fi was an additional charge
Nice, very convenient for the airport.
for the price, internet should be included for the room.
Very convenient if you have an early flight or reach late. Subway to town and shops around the airport make this an ideal place to stay.
Nice ambiance. Great front desk crew. Location.
Rooms are very sparten for the money. However the bathrooms are very nice and spacious.
Clean room with plenty of space, nice shower/restroom, and comfortable bed. Convenient location for airport.
Overpriced for the room, wifi not included and was very expensive (€6/hr), television did not work well and kept cutting out.
The affiliated restaurant "Charles Lindbergh" is superb. Service staff is very friendly. Meals are a little bit overpriced.
When we arrived, the front desk attendant ignored my wife completely. The so-called wellness area is a joke. Totally outdated. The sauna must be 20 years old. The wooden walls and benches are worn out and ugly. The swimming pool/hall has no charm at all. The wellness management has apparantly no oversight who is showing up in the gender differentiated areas. Some Korean guys tried to enter the women (exclusive) sauna.
Value and friendliness