Hotel built in 1994, Last complete renovation 2017, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 551, Number of single rooms 551, Number of double rooms 551, Number of suites (separate rooms) 46, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Certified Spa Hotel, Certified Luxury Hotel, No-smoking room 540
Terminalstrasse Mitte 20, 85356 Freising, Germany
- Station (Flughafen München Besucherpark Bahnhof) 1.88 km
- City centre (Freising) 6.06 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 0.25 km
- Highway (A92a - Hallbergmoos) 3.68 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 33 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Fitness centre
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 14,95 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 4
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 60 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Hilton Munich Airport
Very close to Munich Airport. 15 min walk to Terminal 2
It is essentially in the Munich Airport. The porter took all our luggage to the Lufthansa check-in counter. Totally convenient.
The entire phone system was down during my whole stay. The workaround was to use WhatsApp to call but they did not answer so NO ROOM SERVICE. No Portor help until we went to lobby with all our luggage. They did not offer a discount even though it was far from a Hylton experience
Very friendly staff, well organized, phantastic room (size, cleanliness, function, design)
Excellent location between Terminals 1 & 2. Room was clean and quiet. Bed was very comfortable.
Optional breakfast way overpriced at 29 Euro.
clean, modern, walking distance to all gates
Hotel extremely well located for a stop over between two flights. Very polite service, nice lobby and bar.
Very poor ratio price / room quality. Room was clean but very very basic. Some furniture old and bad looking. Empty mini bar fridge. Breakfast extremely expensive better to go to airport restaurants.
proximity to the Airport
Wi-Fi was an additional charge
Nice, very convenient for the airport.
for the price, internet should be included for the room.
Very convenient if you have an early flight or reach late. Subway to town and shops around the airport make this an ideal place to stay.