Hotel built in 1954, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 18, Total number of rooms 273, Number of suites (separate rooms) 34, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 273
Kalanchevskaya Street 21/40, 107078 Moscow, Russia
- Station (Ленинградский) 0.34 km
- City centre (Москва) 2.93 km
- Airport (Шереметьево (SVO)) 26.58 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 RUB Cost per day 0,00 RUB Provider Mikenopa
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya
Location, room, personnel
More coffee machines needed (for breakfast) Lift throughput too low Quality of TV & TV programs to low
well equiped, clean, good interior
The noise from outside (railway line). It awakes to noise at 5 a.m. Very poor water pressure in the shower.
1. terrible Wi-Fi. I informed the staff, but nothing changed with the Wi-Fi quality 2. Weird withdrawl from my credit card for something from mini bar, even if i didn't use that at all.
room was very clean, staff is nice
the railway closeby made terrible noises over the night.
I booked a suit but I got a standard room.
Hotel have not fulfilled booking requirement for non-smoking room and upon arrival I was offered a terribly smoked room. I have asked to change it and they offered me a tiny room on second floor overlooking railway station and noisy crossroad. I could hardly sleep the first night. I insisted on changing the room. For second night everything was ok - hotel gave me the room on 16 floor, very spacious and with a good view. So no the best Customer attitude. I had to call 5 times to booking department to ask for room change and was able to recieve positive answer only next day. No slippers in room. Limited set of toiletry.
The ftness area should be renovated. the old gum equpment for squats bench Press shoeuld be replaced for sure
All the facilities are great.
The internet in rooms is chargeable and it costs very expensive. In other hotels the Internet in rooms is for free.
Very quite room thanks to the special windows. Beautiful building!!