Hotel built in 1984, Last complete renovation 2014, Number of floors 14, Total number of rooms 508, Number of suites (separate rooms) 87, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 495
5101 Blue Lagoon Drive, 33126 Miami, United States of America
- Station (Miami - Central Railway Station) 3.31 km
- City centre (Miami) 9.3 km
- Airport (Miami International Airport (MIA)) 1.28 km
Staying at this hotel will surely save you some valuable time since it is located right next to Miami International Airport. It takes you only 20 minutes in car to get to your meeting at the Miami Beach Convention Center. Afterwards, you just have to walk a few blocks until you feel the sand of Miami Beach under your feet.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 4
- Children's playground
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Hilton Miami Airport
Distance to SAP Miami's office; friendliness of hotel staff.
Limited late check-out options; limited information on related services offerings (transportation, etc.)
Convenient shuttle, convenient location for offices, good breakfast
Confusing breakfast charging policy (unclear what the difference is between Continental and Buffet - make sure to ask), Noisy due to location (airport, highway)
Nice pool and surroundings. Not so much noise from the airport given the proximity
Shuttle could be more frequent (only 2/hr)
It is an airport hotel, close to MIA had very good experience with staff, resolved any issue very quickly
being an airport hotel, you can hear every plane but that is to be expected
Rooms have been renovated and are clean/comfortable. The fitness center is GREAT -a lot of very new, up-to-date equipment.
Lobby looks a little tired/dated. Expensive daily charge for Wifi/Internet ($14.50/day), but will be removed if you are Hilton Honors member. Right across the street from the airport, so expect noise.
Very nice and newly renovated Junior suite
Noise from the airplanes
Great modern room. Loved the shower! and great Gym!!
My room was facing the airport and was fairly noisy.
great rooms, great view, great food.
since the rooms are all connected with doors, you can hear EVERYTHING that happens in the next room - not really a pleasure.
Run down aging hotel.. Barely 3 star.
Close to office and airport