Hotel built in 1997, Last complete renovation 1998, Number of floors 1, Total number of rooms 129, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 13:00, Number of luxury rooms 0, Hotel, No-smoking room 101
International Mexico City Airport, 15620 Mexico City, Mexico
- City centre (Mexiko Stadt) 7.49 km
- Airport (Licenciado Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX)) 0.03 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hilton Mexico City Airport
The hotel is in the airport, very convenient for travelling
The hotel rooms are somewhat run down and smell bad (cleaning agent), it is very loud, not only from the airport side but in particular from the other rooms and the corridor. Not Hilton Standard!
The staff was great! Very friendly and professional from check in to bar staff to check out. Very impressed and an improvement from what I remember from my last stay there many years ago.
I have stayed here before so I have to assume the current noise level was an exception. But having hammering all night is unacceptable, especially for the price. I will hesitate to stay here again next time.
Poor equipment and support (by staff) for printing needs in Business Center. However, very good support from the frontdesk(!), finally getting bl&white prints from the frontdesk!
internet is poor, TV programming and quality is bad. hotel is outdated and overpriced. other colleagues stayed at NH and courtyard and I was chocked how much better they were at this location, besides they were 1/2 the price.
Chose this hotel for location due to late arrival and early departure. The bar is nicely situated with a view over the active runway. Dinner in the restaurant was good.
The only benefit of this hotel is location in the Mexico City Airport Terminal 1. Other options very close to the airport are better.
Very loud // low noise dampening between rooms. Air smells in the hotel. Maybe due to the airport environment. Towels smelled like corn chips.
shower and bath not so good, everything else excellent
Leaking seal around toilet. Bottle of water had been opened. Small room and expensive.
proximity to airline for early flight
way more expensive than it needs to be // prices seem to fluctuate daily.