Hotel built in 1968, Last complete renovation 2011, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 431, Number of single rooms 15, Number of double rooms 393, of which have 2 separate beds 36, Number of suites (separate rooms) 23, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 233
Rheinstrasse 68, 55116 Mainz, Germany
- Station (Mainz Hbf) 1.23 km
- City centre (Mainz) 0.81 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 19.33 km
- Highway (A60 - Mainz-Hechtsheim) 3.22 km
Overlooking the river Rhine and the Theodor Heuss Bridge, you find this hotel on the north-eastern outskirts of the old town of Mainz. When you set off to explore the city’s most attractive sights, you should make sure that Mainz Cathedral and the Mainz State Theatre (700 m) are among them. The main railway station is located 1.5 kilometres away.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 24 EUR Hourly rate 2,50 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 15,00 EUR Provider iBahn
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Hilton Mainz
Great Hotel, centrally situated you can walk to all the historic places in Mainz and have access to great views of the Rhein river.
Bad Front Desk personnel, never took interest in my requests and had to be pressing them to do something.
Easy check in, staff all speak English, good breakfast, great location
The staff is not good about picking up the phone from internal dialing. The communication systems within the hotel don't work regularly. The parking situation is poor in that there is no elevator from the parking area to the lobby, which is bad if you have bags.
expensive parking fee: 22 Euro per day
Location. Quiet room with a view of the water. I didn't use the gym or go to breaskfast, they don't have an N/A catagory.
Parking is 22 Euro/day. Internet is 20 Euro/day. There was old food in the fridge... I would rather stay at a Holiday Inn, how sad is that?
All very good
The parking lot was expensive.
Good location, nice view, excellent breakfast
noises from the other rooms/halway too high rates for roomservices + telephone use very poor wify internet connection
Very good breakfast selection, especially the low fat lactose free yoghurts - thank you!
Evening Buffet is OK but there is a heavy emphasis on hot courses containing milk, cream buttered vegtables etc which can be limiting for those with lactose intolerance. Also, is this the right emphasis for heathly eating?
Size of the room
I was very angry not to have Internet access included in the price !! Shoking !
as it was a week-end special the price was very attractive.