Hotel built in 1993, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 127, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 126, of which have 2 separate beds 14, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 124
Muensterstrasse 11, 55116 Mainz, Germany
- Station (Mainz Hbf) 0.67 km
- City centre (Mainz) 0.37 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 20.03 km
- Highway (A60 - Mainz-Hechtsheim) 2.82 km
This hotel is located on the square Romano-Guardini-Platz and within walking distance of Mainz main train station. Most sights are also easily reachable on foot, such as the magnificent Mainz Cathedral and the Gutenberg Museum which is one of the world’s oldest museums of printing.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 20,50 EUR Hourly rate 1,90 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 15,00 EUR
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Hilton Mainz City
I liked staying in a small hotel and prefer actually not big hotels. Very positive personnel and very helpful.
Some staff in bathroom could be renovated.
Good location in center city. Friendly and helpful staff.
Rooms slightly outdated. Toilet did not flush. Had to move to other room late in the evening. New room did not have properly functioning airco. WIFI connection limited to 3 apparatus.
reception and bar staff very friendly and helpful
would be great to have some gym facilities.
Nicely located, friendly staff
Wallpaper and bathroom are outdated.
the system to open the doors is not so good. You have to go several times at reception to change your card.
im extremely disappointed with your billing, you charged me 22.50 for a line items planters #1276, which i can only repsume its something out the fridge? i had nothing out that fridge, and i expect to be re-imbursed, if not you leave me no choice bu to inform my company Boehringer Ingelheim to cease its support of your estaiblishment
Everything about the stay was really nice. The location was perfet since it vey close to old town and a popular shopping area. There were many historical sites to see and good restaurants and shopping within a few blocks.
Rear facing rooms would eliminate street noise
Good location. Friendly staff. Decent room.
Noises from the street, people shouting in front of the hotel after 23h. The hotel staff should ask those people to go away or to be quiet.