Hotel built in 2006, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 284, Number of suites (separate rooms) 9, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Number of luxury rooms 0, Hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 236
Avenida de la Hispanidad 2-4, 28042 Madrid, Spain
- Station (Madrid - Chamartín Railway Station) 8.48 km
- City centre (Madrid) 10.68 km
- Airport (Madrid Barajas International Airport (MAD)) 4.91 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Security patrolled car park
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Car rental
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hilton Madrid Airport
Very good location, very clean, friendly staff, good selection of breakfast.
The room is pretty dark, the lighting could be improved.
Close to the airport.
Shuttle service was to run every 20 minutes, I had to wait 30 minutes (at T4) and when it arrived I was told that we were having to wait 15 minutes. After that we stop at T1, T2 and T3 which took 25 minutes to get to the hotel. By taxi from the airport it would have taken 10 minutes and without waiting time.
I was the lucky customer of the day and got upgraded to a bigger better room. The staff was very friendly and provided all the required information to me immediately and with a smile.
I have stayed here twice. The location is not great (since next to the airport), but for 15 euro's a taxi will drop you in the city centre. The rooms are simply great: clean, new, well equipped, good beds and.. QUIET! Great breakfast buffet.
Hotel is somewhat lacking expression, it's too clean.
girl next door was quite loud in the early morning - 4 a.m.
guest were very happy with hotel choice!
Very friendly staff // convenient to airport and about 20 mintues taxi from downtown
somewhat isolated loaction for other restautants, nightlife
The rooms are large and you have quite a lot of space so you can feel very comfortable for a couple of days. Staff - especially in restaurant - is friendly and the food excellent.
Overdesigned - function follows design - making some of the bathroom appliances a bit impractical. Other than that - good hotel.
Very friendly staff and nice modern building
1. Executive Launge limited hours 2. Chargeable Internet access in the rooms
My husband and I stayed at the Madrid Airport Hotel in December 2008. A beautiful hotel, with intelligent friendly staff, excellent food and accommodations. We would stay there again! Thank you Hilton! Frances Monaco