Hotel built in 1905, Last complete renovation 1999, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 136, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 136
129 Bayswater Road, W2 4RJ London, United Kingdom
- Station (London - Paddington Railway Station) 1.0 km
- City centre (London) 4.39 km
- Airport (London City Airport (LCY)) 16.81 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hilton London Hyde Park
very old and small room.
no positive comments
The single room for Bayer is totally different from what hotel de described in comfirmation letter. There were no bed no desk no internet almost nothing in that room. We need to complain this for sure. Sorry.
Quiet room, comfortable bed. Convenient to Queensway tube stop.
Did not acknowledge or honor my request for early check-in. Free internet only available in the lobby and restaurant.
Breakfast was very good
Tiny rooms, mould in the bathroom
great location, great access to tube, to Notting Hill neighborhood, to Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens
shower water temperature fluctuated significantly
Very friendly staff! Always supportive and going an extra mile to make the customer happy.
No wellness or sports available :(
Clean rooms. Very comfortable.
No fitness center in hotel.
I tought the service including the breakfast crew was amazing, 5 star but I thought the breakfast was very average in quality and interest. For 16 pounds they could mix it up a bit.
Friendly and very professional staff worth of a better hotel.
This is a rip-off. This can't be a Hilton. Single bed room was very tiny. The view from the room was on the exhaust pipes of the heating system.