Style of hotel and ambience
Enjoy a stylish stay in the luxurious Hilton Istanbul Kozyatagi in the fascinating Turkish metropolis. Treat yourself to one of the executive rooms on the upper floors and enjoy a beautiful view of the city. Following an eventful day, indulge in the spa or in the brasserie. Spend an entertaining evening in the thrilling Speedcity Entertainment Center.
Hotel built in 2014, Last complete renovation 2015, Number of floors 17, Total number of rooms 320, Number of suites (separate rooms) 23, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 238
Sahrayicedit Mah. Batman Sok No4, 34734 Istanbul, Turkey
- Station (Istanbul - Haydarpaşa Railway Station) 5.71 km
- City centre (Istanbul) 10.97 km
- Airport (Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (SAW)) 21.06 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 6
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Beauty parlor
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hilton Istanbul Kozyatagi
that i found things from the previous quests in the room and that communication in English was not fluent (on hilton side), but i could manage everything i wished, so overall not a big deal.
I was absolutely satisfied with the service of the Hilton and its staff.
location is close to the bayer office, which is important as Istanbul traffic is one of the worst in the world.
Internet connection is horrible
good location (for my business destination), close to SAW airport
IMHO, room is too small for 5 starts // no bathtube
Couldn't reach room service/house keeping on the phone. tried multiple times.
Very nice hotel and will stay again in this hotel.
Aircon system was permanently set on 25 degrees.
Nice stay, please make use of the wellness facilities.