Hotel built in 1969, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 238, Number of suites (separate rooms) 8, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 236
Kalastajatorpantie 1, 00330 Helsinki, Finland
- Station (Helsinki - Central Railway Station) 4.47 km
- City centre (Helsinki) 4.4 km
- Airport (Helsinki Vantaa Airport (HEL)) 14.73 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa
Really nice hotel and very friendly staff. There is also some free parking available. Nice view from the seaside rooms. Price is also reasonable.
It is a bit remote, but for this trip it was perfect!
I requested an acessible room. They were not available and I received no warning of this from hotel booker
Nice location and views.
There was nothing to dislike.
Location was great and the view amazing. Staff went that extra mile for me and I was very happy.
Breakfast starts quite late 0700 (staff told that during the winter they have earlier starting time), this combined to heavy traffic in area was little minus because there was good selection and now we had to take only quick breakfast to be on our first meeting on time.
The employee of that hotel are very friendly. very helpful.
Very good breakfast.
The cleaning crew is noisy in the hallways, talking loudly and disturbing the customers. All this can be heart from inside of the room. The management should pay more attention to this problem. The hotel is getting old and need renovation.
Very friendly helpful staff, quiet and relaxing room, very nice breakfast choices
Very friendly and supportive staff.
Room heating system needs to be improved.
Nice design and quality of bed
1. Pity that you refused to reactivate my Hilton Honnors card. 2. Not enough warm in my room because uneffective setting. 3. Fitness: limited equipment
Very nice location at the seaside with many options of having walks with great views.