Hotel built in 2006, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 330, Number of suites (separate rooms) 5, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 330
Lentajankuja 1, 01530 Helsinki, Finland
- Station (Helsinki - Central Railway Station) 16.17 km
- City centre (Helsinki) 16.32 km
- Airport (Helsinki Vantaa Airport (HEL)) 0.2 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Hilton Helsinki Airport
Company name was missing from Invoice, not VAT reclaimable
conveniently close to the airport
Walk outside in cold weather.
Great room, convenient for early morning flights.
- Close to the Airport, good if you have to stay near to it. - Friendly staff.
- Cups and glasses were not cleaned during room make up. - Air condition difficult to handle, needed the help of staff to make it work properly. - Breakfast is really good, but 27 € for it??
Cleanliness and user-friendly ness
Variety at early morning breakfast could be improved
Really close to the airport which was nice. Staff was very friendly and hotel was nice and clean. Room had a iron and board and the bed was really comfortable which made for a good nights sleep. Breakfast was also really good,
Dinner wasn't so great in the hotel restaurant, ordered a burger which looked like a kids size burger with small fries. Maybe it was just a bad day.
Clean, perfect when you need a early flight the day after, good restaurant and bar
Room was equipped for diabled people - felt very strange to me. Will ask for a standard room next time.
Connected to the airport terminal. Recommend only if you need to fly out early in the morning
Average on everything. Expensive for what it offers. No free wifi in rooms.
Walking distance from airport terminal.
Extremely expensive minibar :(