Hotel built in 1990, Last complete renovation 2003, Number of floors 15, Total number of rooms 341, Number of suites (separate rooms) 15, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 341
One North Second Street, 17101 Harrisburg, United States of America
- City centre (Harrisburg) 0.04 km
- Airport (Harrisburg International Airport (MDT)) 12.49 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hilton Harrisburg
Good place (location) to stay in Harrisburg
No breakfast inculdet in this relative hight price. The hotel is not able to create an bill with the right business address. To get the right bill is now since 2 weeks open any requests to Hilton Harrisburg are ignored till now. Unbelivable bad services after selling :-(:
A very small fitness area. It is opened from 6:30 am, which is quite late especially for business travelers.
Staff is excellent.
Location is good for my work purposes. Bell staff is excellent.
Some of the front desk staff are not helpful and some are ok. Not consistent service from them.
Hotel is fairly comfortable for an older facility
Some staff is not very customer friendly, helpful or attentive even with Diamond members.
Convenient location in downtown in walking distance to customer's office.
There is a strange noise(like machine operating)that can be heard though not very loud. Dated interior. Little remains can be seen in the flush toilet. A strange person not wearing hotel uniform asked to enter my room at 6PM saying he represented the hotel, which was very suspicious. I had to deny his offer to bring water bottles. Also as a nonsmoker I don't like to have to walk past smokers on the street. Very few people on the street in downtown after dark which make me feel unsafe going out for dinner.
Friendliness and locate at the center of Harrisburg PA.
Smell smoke in non-smoke area and it not that clean in some of the room. The equipment is old that needed upgrade or clean it better. It is very noises at hallway, specially service time that you can hear each room door slam very loud.