Hotel built in 2003, Last complete renovation 2010, Number of floors 39, Total number of rooms 1228, Number of suites (separate rooms) 681, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 10:00, Number of luxury rooms 0, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 1228
2650 Las Vegas Boulevard South, 89109 Las Vegas, United States of America
- City centre (Las Vegas ) 4.43 km
- Airport (McCarran International Airport (LAS)) 6.67 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Hilton Grand Vacations on the Boulevard
25$ Resort charge not included in price noted in booking system !
shower water was not big enough, temperature adjustment was slow, has to wait for longer time than usual before the water became hot
Very nice and quiet place to stay. The price is high per night but the room has a full kitchen and seperate bedroom.
The marketplace to buy food has everything priced x2 higher then a normal price. You have a full kitchen so just bring food. No breakfast was included with stay.
Nice, large rooms. Each room has a living room, bedroom, full kitchen and large bathtub. The rooms are really a small apartment. Very nice. Within walking distance to Las Vegas Convention Center.
No complimentary breakfast. Can only buy ´´breakfast sandwiches´´ in the restaurant - like an Egg McMuffin. Far from Las Vegas Strip. Need taxi to get to strip or, better, take the monorail across the street at the Safari. Great place to stay if you are using the convention center and are not interested in seeing much of the strip. Taxi from airport to hotel should be around $20. Any more than this and you are being cheated.
Big room (suite) very well equiped : dishwasher, microwave, separate bath & douche, 2 TV, Bose ound system, no casino in the hotel, good fitness center, small shop in the hotel, ...
there is internet ... but not all the time. Some days there was internet only during the night. No pay TV. No restaurant (the rooms are in fact mini appartment fully equiped to cook by yourself)
Great location // great rooms if you get a suite it's like a little apartment. It is very comfortable. Also, many amenities in the hotel like a shop, cafe, fitness room, and pool. Northern part of the strip so not in the middle of all the hustle and bustle but close enough.
Parking lot typically full, need to park in garage which is not attached to the hotel.