Hotel built in 1995, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 787, Number of suites (separate rooms) 472, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 10:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 787
6924 Grand Vacations Way, 32821 Orlando, United States of America
- Station (Orlando - Health/Amtrak Station) 15.84 km
- City centre (Orlando) 17.14 km
- Airport (Orlando International Airport (MCO)) 15.9 km
Choosing this hotel for your stay in Orlando will certainly make the hearts of your children leap for joy. It is situated opposite SeaWorld Orlando and only a 10 minute drive from Disney World. Those away on business cherish the hotel’s proximity to the Orange County Convention Centre (4 km) and to Orlando International Airport (20 km).
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Children's playground
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld
Vry convenient. I really like his particular location
The hotel was nice with very helpful staff. Appears to be very good hotel for family travel, not as well equiped for business travel
very poor soundproofing in the room. The only restaurant provides only minimal menu.
The hotel has been great. I would defenately come back and stay. I like the ambience, the friendly staff and the most golf cart ferrying. Hopefully i will come back with my family and kids to see disney world.
I never found the breakfast counter. I had to go to the deli shop to get breakfast.
liked the room very much. the view.
the mosquito inside the pool. couldn't swim. my room wasn't cleand (the floor in the kitchen and the bathroom).
Verz well equipped room at attractive price. Good pools. Staff were verz friendly, particularly in giving lifts around the large site.
Would have liked a better bar and restaurant. Too far from the convention centre and International Drive amenities.
The hotel was very nice. I would like to stay again, near future.
I got an upgrade and ended up in a phantastic suite - everything was wonderful!
Location and quite place
I asked to be picked by the taxi at the locatioin I was staying. It did not happen, even if the receptionnist confirmed me twice it will happen. Once I could get into the taxi, the price asked was higher than what I was communicated (45 US$ for a 20 minutes ride). And there was of course no change available. Please have a look a the service you offer, they give a very bad impression when leaving the place.