Hotel built in 2006, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 150, Number of suites (separate rooms) 9, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 120
Mercedesstrasse 75, 70372 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 3.67 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 4.38 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 11.43 km
- Highway (A81 - Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen) 10.31 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Fitness centre
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Hilton Garden Inn Stuttgart NeckarPark
Shower flooded onto bathroom floor and into main hotel room on a daily basis. One elevator out of service for half of stay. Unable to cancel without a 90% fee.
Parking costs more than 20 euro per day.
the tube (U11) goes only in time of football matches, so access with bus/tube (metro) not so good
I got an upgrade to a Junior Suite. Very good. Nice room.
The facilities were adecuate and the restaurant was convenient and had reasonable food. Fairly welll positioned.
The air conditioning in the room was difficult to manage and on teh second night it could not be turned off at all. It woke me up in the middle of the night with the noise of the fan and the only solution was to open the window to make the unit shut down. There was no shower cap provided in the bathroom.
Hotel is not bad, which is actually what I´d expect after paying EUR 125 a night. Breakfast is included and quality is great.
Unfortunately, there is no way to find out where to park when you arrive. The building is sort of hidden, behind another building, and there is no indication at all, regarding where the entrance is located. Same for the parking. After I finally found a parking spot and reach the reception, I addressed the issue. Staff was friendly, but just told me the problem is known and there is nothing they can do about this. I´d expect a more proactive attitude from a Hilton hotel.
difficult to reach the parking area , no real description, no waterr in the room, (also no minibar) too low for ´´Hilton´´
The staff knows its regular guests and always gives you a warm welcome!
Terrific location, great value for money, convenient parking. I had a corner suite with excellent living room and even a private sauna. Exceptionally good room for the price.