Hotel built in 2007, Last complete renovation 2007, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 100, Number of suites (separate rooms) 18, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
53995 INDIANA STATE ROUTE 933, 46637 South Bend, United States of America
- City centre (South Bend) 3.77 km
- Airport (South Bend Regional Airport (SBN)) 5.36 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Hilton Garden Inn South Bend
Good breakfast. Nice rooms. Nice staff. Good cable channels.
Broken treadmill in gym. Shower water goes from hot-to-cold and cold-to-hot quite often.
Very clean, very nice hotel. Plenty of good restaurants around it and not far from Bosch South Bend (Maybe a 15min drive, one morning I made it in 10mins)
If you stay in the back of the hotel near the east end of the building you will hear the building's air handling unit and it can be somewhat difficult to adjust to. There is limited parking in the front of the hotel.
The hotel is very nice for the room rate.
I was initially given a room at the second floor with the window next to the massive venting fans from the restaurant kitchen. The noise was excessive. What bothered me was that they gave lme this room while the hotel was about 30% occupied so they had plenty of other rooms available. After complaining, I got a new room right away.
Easy, friendly check-in and check-out. Nice, clean room.
Breakfast was loud with chatter from the staff, though it was likely more pronounced because there was a lack of guests in the dining room at the time I was there.
Nice hotel. Nice staff. Good location.
When using the treadmills, usually the sound for my headphones only comes out of 1 ear. This needs to be fixed.
Always a good breakfast and nice staff.
The bathtub in room 331 did not drain well. When I opened the mathroom door after being gone for a few hours it smelled a little like sewer gas. I think the tub drain is not working properly. Also, the treadmills are nice to use, but the TV screen and sound did not work on one of the treadmills and the sound only comes out of 1 ear on the other one.
Always a nice place to stay. Clean. Friendly staff. Good walking paths at Holy Cross nearby.
Water was empty in the work out room. Breakfast doesn't open until 6:30am. 6:00am would work better for those of us who have to be at work by 7am.
I stay here all the time. This is a nice, clean, friendly hotel.
The air conditioning in the work-out room is set too cool.
Good clean hotel.
I have stayed here multiple times. This is a nice hotel with a great breakfast.
The TV screen on one treadmill did not work (only showed a blue screen) and the sound on the other treadmill was mono (only got sound out of 1 ear). If this was fixed, the workout area would be just about perfect.