Hotel built in 1999, Last complete renovation 1999, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 169, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 169
670 Gateway Blvd, 94080 South San Francisco, United States of America
- Station (San Francisco - 4th and King Street Railway Station) 13.25 km
- City centre (South San Francisco) 0.98 km
- Airport (San Francisco International Airport (SFO)) 4.72 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Hotel bar
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of HILTON GARDEN INN SFO ARPT NORTH
Staff is very friendly, each time when i asked for something, they always willing to help. Really nice. The breakfast area and open area is good and feel warm.
The toilet is not clean when first day arrived. There is hair in the towel. the curtain has some blood. the fruits in breakfast is not fresh, i ate a sour hami melon one day.
The hotel is nearby the airport and has a complimentary shuttle service. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Although the hotel is renovated you can see that it is very old. The value for money is low, but I guess this is true for most of the San Francisco hotels.
juice glassess were dirty and hot water tasted like coffee
Great hotel, very friendly staff, very clean rooms. Nice breakfast. Would stay there again.
Unfortunately you hear your neighbour. But it was acceptable for me.
Really close to the airport without the noise
good location, friendly staff, big and clean rooms
intenet connection was slow on busy weekends
My expectations were low - I had an early flight and just wanted a clean bed and a quiet room close to SFO. The desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. He even offered to get me some breakfast food early before they started serving. Having a fridge and microwave in the room was also nice.
This is not the hotel's fault, but I had trouble finding the airport car rental return using my gps. iPhone maps is incorrect so don't use it for this. Get the hotel to give you directions.
Friendly and competent staff (room change), good room, overall over average for this price range