Hotel built in 1998, Last complete renovation 2013, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 157, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 157
14600 N. Sheldon Road, 48170 Plymouth, United States of America
- City centre (Plymouth) 2.03 km
- Airport (Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)) 22.07 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth
Generally very good hotel, my room was a bit noisy due to the electric heater.
Bathrooms technically not in the the european style, more US standard style wit a bit old fashioned taps and shower head.
Woke up with bites on my neck in a distinct line. Googled and looked like it could have been potential Bugs in bed.
bathroom with better furniture Noise at night from other rooms to be improved Friendliness of front desk at night with huge chances Breakfast variety very little
nice clean and a good deal and close to the Plymouth office
in the past the breakfast buffet (included for Bosch) was pretty good. I was VERY disappointed this trip. no flavor to the eggs and potatoes and they were hardly very warm/hot both days.
They did not change the sheets on the bed everyday.
Location to the factory
Left the hotel with Bed Bug Bites.....
Noisy fridge in the night. Price (149 USD w/o taxes) far above the ´´performance´´.
Really noisey elevator bell. You can even hear it when the door opens on the floor above and below.
nice place and is in very good condition. Bosch deal (must ask for it, need to get automatic setup as Bosch prefered) is very good with breakfast included. Close to Plymouth office.