Hotel built in 2008, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 11, Total number of rooms 221, Number of suites (separate rooms) 9, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 221
380 Sherbrooke St. West, H3A 0B1 Montréal, Canada
- Station (Montreal - Central Railway Station) 0.94 km
- City centre (Montréal) 0.77 km
- Airport (Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)) 13.87 km
As this hotel is directly located in the centre of Montreal, it is ideal to explore this charming city. You can easily reach famous sites like the Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Musée des beaux-arts de Montréal by foot. The city’s international airport is only 25 minutes by car away from the hotel.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Children's playground
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-Ville
Very friendly staff and very clean room. The bed was extremely confortable.
Parking was not included in the room rate.
Clean, comfortable beds, big TV, high speed. A pleasant experience.
Emergency vehicle likely have a route nearby, it is noticeable.
1) beds are amazingly comfortable 2) staff are all very courteous and friendly
minor issues: 1) tv remote was able to turn on/off the cable box but not the TV itself 2) the rotating plate in the microwave was not clean so some attention to additional detail is required
Great location, new facilities, nice rooftop pool and gym.
A bit noisy from the street, and from setting up the new hotel.