Hotel built in 2003, Last complete renovation 2003, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 161, Number of suites (separate rooms) 18, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 140
7880 Cote-De-Liesse, H4T 1E7 Montréal, Canada
- Station (Montreal - Central Railway Station) 10.93 km
- City centre (Montréal) 10.89 km
- Airport (Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)) 3.14 km
It takes just a few minutes to reach the terminals at Montreal’s international Pierre-Elliott-Trudeau Airport. The convention centre is located in the city centre, about 20 minutes north-east of the hotel by car. Wander around the old town ‘Vieux-Montréal’ or view St. Josephs Oratorium.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Airport
Excellent Staff. Always willing to help.
Shuttle bus from airport to hotel should be bigger at busy times. Had to wait on 3 shuttles because a lot of people were waiting on 24MAR AT 5PM. Booked room with breakfast included but hotel was not aware of the breakfast rate so every morning I had to ask for a breakfast coupon.
Traffic was no problem as the room was located in the rear side (thsnk you for this).
The noise in the corridor was terrible. Some guests were cnstantly banging the door in the late evening/night.
The beds were a bit hard, even when adjusted down to the soft level, but still comfortable enough.
The staff are really excellent. They are very friendly and try to do everything they can to help you. Shuttle service is very convenient as well.