Hotel built in 2011, Last complete renovation 2011, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 334, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel
THE SQUAIRE Am Flughafen, 60549 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 8.8 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 10.09 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 3.63 km
- Highway (A3 - Frankfurt am Main-Flughafen) 0.1 km
Business travellers cherish the hotel’s favourable location right next to Frankfurt Airport and Frankfurt am Main Flughafen Fernbahnhof railway station. Those lucky enough to be away on holiday should pay a visit to the Römerberg (12 km) which is the historical heart of the city.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Fitness centre
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider iBAHN
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport
Excellent location to the airport with access to train and taxis. Many amenities at hand close by.
inside airport, convenient if trip is very late
The bed in my room is getting old and saggy. room 331
Clean and comfortable. Nice loveseat and wide computer desk work space.
Pillows compressed too much. I am a side sleeper and prefer a firmer pillow. Even when I sleep on my back, I need something that will support my neck. This just collapsed to nothing. Room was rather cold when we entered.
Convenient to the airport
Very convenient to Frankfurt airport
Very quiet and convenient to the airport.
Staff did not inform that the room key is needed to activate the elevator. The picture is not the Hilton Garden Inn. It is the Hilton. From the airport, the walkway to the hotel is poorly marked.
Very convenient to the flight terminals and the Train Station is just a few floors down. Breakfast was convenient too. Close proximity to reasonably priced .. Availability of coin laundry service is a plus point.
Location is at the airport, so convenient for next day flights.
parking fee is too high.