Hotel built in 2011, Last complete renovation 2011, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 334, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel
THE SQUAIRE Am Flughafen, 60549 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 8.8 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 2.9 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 3.63 km
- Highway (A3 - Frankfurt am Main-Flughafen) 0.1 km
Business travellers cherish the hotel’s favourable location right next to Frankfurt Airport and Frankfurt am Main Flughafen Fernbahnhof railway station. Those lucky enough to be away on holiday should pay a visit to the Römerberg (12 km) which is the historical heart of the city.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Fitness centre
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider iBAHN
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport
On-site at airport makes it easy to walk to the terminal for morning flights
Once in the hotel, you're pretty limited to dining choices and activities
The best location, regarding the airport.
Very convenient as it is located inside the airport and connected to Terminal 1.
It was great to get off the train and the Hotel was right there.
Convenient when flying out of Frankfort airport. Easy access to rental cars and airport terminals.
Very close from Airport and ICE station
I like everything the food the location the people, the room!
Long waiting time at check-out. (peak time ~12:00, but not sufficient staff assigned)
fitness center is very nice. The food is good. The front desk was very helpful.
Charged extra for a 3 hour early check in. Cold Breakfast Front desk Staff - unwilling to help resolve issues Front desk staff - totally unaware of hotel senior staff to resolve an issue Pay the extra - stay at the Hilton - and be treated with respect