Hotel built in 2007, Last complete renovation 2007, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 150, Number of suites (separate rooms) 20, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 150
7007 Fayetteville Road, 27713 Durham, United States of America
- City centre (Durham) 11.22 km
- Airport (Raleigh Durham International Airport (RDU)) 13.95 km
The hotel is based right opposite the shopping centre The Streets at Southpoint. It profits from a convenient location in Durham, North Carolina. The I-40 leads to Raleigh and Greensboro. The botanical garden Sarah P. Duke Gardens (13 km) welcomes more than 300.000 visitors each year with its lush flora. A visit should be on top of your to-do list!
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hilton Garden Inn Durham Southpoint
no shuttle service from/to airport
The Hotel Staff is very friendly, everything is clear and the bed is very comfortable.
There is no Healthy food (Only 3 kinds of fruit) on breakfast, Its typically American. I tried to use the Gym and all treadmills were out of service.
Good location for RTP office. very friendly and helpful staff.
I could buy some clothes and send to the frontdesk of the hotel a few days earlier than I arrived and it was evertything kept there when I arrived.
There is some confusion during the breakfast as I had some tickets for the breakfast but it wasn`t very clear neither for me nor for the waiters.
Well-situated, the rooms are clean and the staff were friendly.
It was not possible to obtain a comfortable level of heating in the room - it was either too hot or too cold. The room key had to be changed twice during my stay as it did not function.