Hotel built in 1999, Last complete renovation 2013, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 168, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
4900 EMERALD COURT SW, 44135 Cleveland, United States of America
- City centre (Cleveland) 15.73 km
- Airport (Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE)) 1.49 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport
The Hotel was clean and secure.
For some reason, every time I use your service to reserve a hotel room, the Hotel gives me a handicap room. In some cases (like this past stay), the shower was difficult to use since it was designed specifically for a handicap person.
Staff were very helpful when asked for anything.
Put in laundry twice. On the first occasion the 2nd box item was not delivered. Had to chase it up. on the 2nd occasion had to chase up for the laundry and then for the 2nd box item.
Overall condition of hotel was very good.
The breakfast bar left some to be desired. The quality of the food was good, but the overall experience was very confusing. We chose to stay at this hotel because of breakfast options and were really disapponted. Not sure if this is a buffet or what, truly confusing with the personell.
When I booked my reservation for Hilton Gardens in Cleveland OH, I thought the rate included breakfast. The hotel said it did not. If I read it wrong, you may wish to clarify this. If the rate was suppossed to include breakfast, it didn't.