Hotel built in 1999, Last complete renovation 1999, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 128, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
1000 DRURY LANE, 60181 Oakbrook Terrace, United States of America
- Station (Chicago - Union Railway Station) 25.91 km
- City centre (Oakbrook Terrace) 2.03 km
- Airport (Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)) 13.82 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Children's playground
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Oakbrook Terrace
Staff was very helpful and friendly.
Electronic key did not work for room, although it did work for business center.
Staff was very friendly. I got in late but was still able to get something to eat.
Would like a little more variety for breakfast and also to have some items that you can take as not always able to eat in the hotel due to time.
Very nice restaurant in the hotel.
No continental breakfast.
Problems with the correct Receipt with Company name on the bill!
Moldy grout in the showers. Staff is friendly and welcoming.