Hotel built in 1999, Last complete renovation 2010, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 112, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 11
425 Towne Centre Boulevard, 28134 Fort Mill, United States of America
- City centre (Fort Mill) 10.14 km
- Airport (Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)) 15.62 km
Guests of the Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville hotel can reach the shopping centre Carolina Place in only a few steps. Several motorways near the hotel offer easy access to the inner city of Charlotte, North Carolina, as well as Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville
breakfast is great in this hotel, complimentary drinks/snack is also nice...
I initially got the room ground floor in front of the elevator and had noise whole night, woke up several times and asked to get another room or next nights, which I got so at the end all fine.
Some of the Front office staffs were so warm and supportive.
Friendly staff , Smother check-in Out ,Close to restaurant & shopping mall.
Priced higher compared to other properties. Limited breakfast options. Cab service from hotel limited to 5 miles only.
No electric kettle in the room.
Excellent location. Staff very friendly
Great location. Staff was very friendly
Breakfast, very few options and the quality not that good
Location to the office and from good restaurants
One bed at my room was not quite OK. Mattress with memory
Great location, easy to access and nice decoration. I could not enjoy things like the gym due the lack of time, but it seems a complete hotel for me.
I can't think of anything.