Hotel built in 2008, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 120, Number of suites (separate rooms) 12, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 120
1920 Ayrsley Town Blvd, 28273 Charlotte, United States of America
- City centre (Charlottsville ) 12.63 km
- Airport (Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)) 8.51 km
The hotel enjoys a strategically convenient location at the motorway I-485 in the south-west of Charlotte, only 20 minutes by car from Charlotte Douglas International Airport. Play a round of golf on the Renaissance Park Golf Course (6 km) or get your adrenaline kick at the theme park Carowinds (7 km).
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte-Ayrsley
Very nice hotel that is located in downtown Ayrsley so there is a great variety of food/drink around.
No complimentary breakfast... I decided to have breakfast somewhere else instead.
Very pleasant staff and clean room. Good area, accessible to alot of activities.
Nice well equipped room, staff very friendly especially the breafast lady. Good fitness room compared to many hotels.
Just a minor point about room layout, the armchair was in the corner a long way from the TV.
Very pleased with the facilities and service, we will return.
Extremely pleasant experience, very helpful and courteous staff. Clean, and quiet.
Very convenient to downtown Charlotte and I-77, I-85, I-485. Very nice "village" setting.