Hotel built in 2008, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 112, Number of suites (separate rooms) 25, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Women's hotel, No-smoking room 112
110 Interstate West Parkway, 30122 Lithia Springs, United States of America
- Station (Atlanta - Amtrak Station) 19.43 km
- City centre (Lithia Springs) 6.23 km
- Airport (Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)) 21.74 km
The hotel boasts a convenient location by Interstate 20 in Lithia Springs, 23 kilometres to the west of Atlanta. If you go out exploring, make sure you put the Georgia Aquarium (24 km) and Atlanta Zoo (26 km) at the top of your to-do list.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West-Lithia Springs
Close to the Bosch facilities, and the Interstate 20 for easy access into Atlanta. Staff was friendly and responsive when asked for assistance.
Room floor was not clean, stained carpeting. Bathroom tile heavily stained. No towels in the room and hairdryer not working.
Good Location for visit to the Atlanta plants. Easy access to expressway; and to and from the plants. Staff is extremely nice, breakfast is decent.
There was a bug on my pillow and the hotel guests in the rooms next to me were pretty loud well into the night, with a noise level of I could hear their entire conversation word for word until I turned on the TV to drown out the noise.
Type of a/c floor unit
I like the attention provided from the staff. The hotel was clean. The room was dark but clean, as well as , the bathroom was clean also.
Not everyone uses regular cream it would have been nice to have hazelnut cream and coffee in the room.
Great staff that is always happy to help. Modern rooms with nice amenities and little touches (e.g. accessible sockets, USB charger)
Very thin walls (your neighbour's alarm at 4:30 am wakes you up as well), noisy road close by. Fitness room is very small, has limited equipment and is badly maintained.
Quite, nice people, clean
Not much in the area as to restaurants or things to do.
Reception staff: 1. First Answers to most questions is No! 2. Despite several kind requests, the staff can't immediately change an adress on an invoice. After several attempts I finally succedded - but this should not be necessary.