Hotel built in 2008, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 112, Number of suites (separate rooms) 25, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Women's hotel, No-smoking room 112
110 Interstate West Parkway, 30122 Lithia Springs, United States of America
- Station (Atlanta - Amtrak Station) 19.43 km
- City centre (Lithia Springs) 6.23 km
- Airport (Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)) 21.74 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West-Lithia Springs
My room was barely freshened up on 2 of the days I was there. The trash was not emptied on those days. I reported it to the front desk and it was done that day but it was not done again the following day.
I ordered a salad. It came in one hour and it was all made by a lettuce which was gone bad. The same thing happened after I complained and they made me the second one. I went to my room and they said they will bring it to my room. After waiting for another hour it came but with no silver ware. I was about to eat I saw dead insect it it. 2.5 hours and three order. I was too hungry so I drove to Subway and I got a sandwich for myself. I will never step in that hotel anymore.
Staff was super friendly and very helpful.
There was some construction going on next door and the parking in the rear of the building was limited. But overall not a big problem
The staff was all very friendly and helpful. The building is being renovated with carpeting, etc.
Close to the Bosch facilities, and the Interstate 20 for easy access into Atlanta. Staff was friendly and responsive when asked for assistance.
Room floor was not clean, stained carpeting. Bathroom tile heavily stained. No towels in the room and hairdryer not working.
Good Location for visit to the Atlanta plants. Easy access to expressway // and to and from the plants. Staff is extremely nice, breakfast is decent.
There was a bug on my pillow and the hotel guests in the rooms next to me were pretty loud well into the night, with a noise level of I could hear their entire conversation word for word until I turned on the TV to drown out the noise.
Type of a/c floor unit
I like the attention provided from the staff. The hotel was clean. The room was dark but clean, as well as , the bathroom was clean also.
Not everyone uses regular cream it would have been nice to have hazelnut cream and coffee in the room.