Hotel built in 2004, Last complete renovation 2013, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 200, Number of suites (separate rooms) 22, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 200
2301 Sullivan Road, 30337 College Park, United States of America
- Station (Atlanta - Amtrak Station) 20.56 km
- City centre (College Park) 1.76 km
- Airport (Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)) 3.71 km
You can reach the Atlanta Airport as well as the Georgia International Convention Center in a scant 10 minutes by car. On Motorway I-75 you can conveniently reach the city centre where among other things you can view the World of Coca-Cola and CNN Studios.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport-Millenium Center
Menu selection for dinner could be better.
Staff very friendly
Asked to have drain fixed and didn't.
Staff seemed pleasant, and were easy to communicate with.
Their fitness center was billed as a more functional area than it actually was.
Very friendly staff.
It was a bit loud in my room at times from noises outside.
Close to Hartfield Airport // Shuttle available
Breakfast not included
Convenient for my needs. Near airport, but not too near. Dinner OK. Breakfast served too late for early travellers. Should start at 6AM rather then 7AM.
Loud Drunks on Floor about 2AM, but settled down on their own. Windows could be better soundproofed against Jet takeoffs and landings