Hotel built in 2005, Last complete renovation 2016, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 124, Number of suites (separate rooms) 8, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
115 DESTINATION BOULEVARD, 29625 Anderson, United States of America
- Station (Greenville - Amtrak Station) 41.58 km
- City centre (Anderson) 9.58 km
- Airport (Greenville Spartanburg International Airport (GSP)) 57.28 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Children's playground
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Hilton Garden Inn Anderson
Very good location to find dining places and to get back on the freeway.
Excellent location to get to freeways. Good nearby dining choices. Very clean hotel.
high school kids crowd
Facility was older but very clean. Dining was very good and included breakfast was made to order.
The drain the bathroom was slow and built up during the shower. There was holes cut in the all in the hallway working on the pipes left uncovered with no plastic or anything. The tv was an older model.
Nice hotel. Good location. Very good stay while travelling.
The complimentary Breakfast is great. It is real food cooked by real chefs. No powdered eggs. the evening dinners are also very good and affordable. I did not hear anyone from my room the entire week. The exercise room was good, used it often. I felt like I received more than my moneys worth for what I paid. If I go to Anderson again, this is definitely where I want to stay.
the thermostat was not working the second day. I told them about it as I was leaving in the morning, and it was fixed by the time I came back that night.
Very nice hotel. Convenient location.
Close to interstate and restaurants. Easy parking.
The breakfast options are excellent.
The noise from the freeway at night.
nothing I can mention