Hotel built in 2001, Last complete renovation 2001, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 106, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 104
1787-B Airport Road, 18109 Allentown, United States of America
- City centre (Allentown) 4.99 km
- Airport (Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE)) 1.68 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Hilton Garden Inn Allentown Bethlehem Airport
Breakfast was great, staff very friendly
Noise from trucks at crossdock on one side of the hotel - luckily ended at around 11pm
This hotel is at 5 min from the Airport, very well located. And for my purpose very near to my work
Friendly staff, nice lobby with TV's and a bar.
Breakfast was not automatically included. I was given vouchers only after showing my confirmation printout stating it was included.
Close to the plant, clean, spacious room. Free wifi.
Back side of hotel adjacent to truck marshalling yard of some kind. Very noisy until midnight and again after 6 am. Best to ask for a room on the front side of the hotel.
This is my goto location when in Bethlehem, PA.
I would never consider any other Hotel in the area. This Hotel is always my first choice.
Room was clean and well kept. There was a wide selection of breakfast items available in the morning.
Breakfast was not free. Everything including juice and continental items had to be paid for. There was a truck loading facility next door and there was a fair amount of noise from trucks idling all night but it did not bother me very much.
The hotel is clean and has good breakfast service. It is also in a convenient location.
The Hotel is backed up against a trucking terminal that operates 24 hours a day. The back up horns on the forklifts are annoying and woke me up too often during the night. Next time I will ask for a room on the other side of the hotel. Also the heater / air conditioner unit is excessively noisey.
I would use this Hotel in the future.
I was woken up at 3am by a telephone call which was directed through and it ended up in a fraud case. The calle had my name plus room number. The only place who had it was Red Robin who is doing room service to the hotel. A telephone call after 10am should not be directde through no matter what unless the guest accepts it