Hotel built in 1990, Last complete renovation 1990, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 152, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 152
Junction 24 M1 Derby Road, DE74 2YZ Derby, United Kingdom
- Station (Nottingham - Railway Station) 15.1 km
- City centre (Derby) 1.11 km
- Airport (East Midlands Airport (EMA)) 2.66 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Car rental
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hilton East Midlands Airport
Slight problem with lack of shuttle, but it was immediately rectified with the very helpful deputy manager.
Very friendly and nice atmosphere...
Expensive bar food prices. Extortionate breakfast prices Car park fee for paying guests is taking the ****!
The hotel, staff, rooms etc were first class in every way.
No free wi-fi in the room, nor in the lobby. No mini-bar/fridge in the room. In the description it did not say internet was so expensive: 15 pounds for 1 day.
Very expensive internet connection of 15 GBP per day, excessively high telephone costs (like in the 70ies)
Lovely hotel. Comfortable room and a fabulous breakfast with something for everyone.
Drinks at the bar very expensive.
Lots of noise! Elevators, staff, drinks machines etc. Seemed to be a lack of staff.
helpful staff when my car was damaged, I was allowed to use their telephones for assistance