Hotel built in 1997, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 193, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 193
Charlemont Place, 2 Dublin, Ireland (Eire)
- Station (Dublin - Connolly Railway Station) 2.4 km
- City centre (Dublin) 1.54 km
- Airport (Dublin Airport (DUB)) 10.05 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
Evaluations of Hilton Dublin
Very helpful staff
Staff is incredible friendly and always want to help you out. parking should have been 10 euro's a night but they never charged me for it.
There is a luas (train) next door and dependent on where you are located in the hotel you can hear it. the train runs from 6am to roughly 1am. Ask for a quiet room in case you want to avoid that noise. It is a city center though so you can't exclude all noises!
Staff was very helpful
The staff didnt want to provide me an invoice. I should send an email to hotel.de to advice them to give me the invoice.They didnt tried to help me.
Staff are extremely friendly and went out of their way to help! Room was always immaculately clean, and well supplied.
Breakfast was good but the eggs were always cold. Tea and coffee were inconsistent. Sometimes you got a pot and sometimes only a cup. Was not always easy to find someone to give you a refill.
Nice hotel in a good location.
There are good rooms, but some back onto the tram line, which mine did on this occassion. These rooms are noisy only because of the trams. Just ask for a room not backing onto the tram lines. I've not used the fitness centre so no comments. Breakfast is ok but a bit small and basic for a big hotel, but I've never been a big fan of Hilton breakfasts.
I was totally satisfied with my stay in the Hotel.
Nice, quiet location and the room was great: robes and slippers, high-quality chocolates & biscuits, secure safe in the room, high-quality toiletries and very clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful and breakfast was fantastic - plenty of choice and cooked very well. The hotel is only 15mins walk from St. Stephen's Green so it was easy to get around.
It was a shame that the sports facilities, pool, sauna and steam room weren't in the hotel(they're located 10mins walk away).
Very central, clean and very friendly staff. Everything could be organized, espacially caps accepting credit cards.
No gym or wellness area