Hotel built in 1982, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 20, Total number of rooms 500, Number of suites (separate rooms) 18, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 500
5410 LBJ Freeway, 75240 Dallas, United States of America
- City centre (Dallas) 15.76 km
- Airport (Dallas Love Field (DAL)) 9.21 km
Situated 15 minutes by car north of the Dallas Convention Center, this hotel is an ideal destination for business travellers. You can pay a visit to the Perot Museum of Nature and Science and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport can be reached in about 25 minutes by car.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 4
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre
Terrible experience. Checked in on Sunday, ate, went to bed. 2:30am 2 employees started having a normal volume conversation RIGHT OUTSIDE MY DOOR. After a few minutes, they went away, but then came back and left off where they were. I opened my door and told them to shut up. Called the desk. But I was up rest of night. I decided to check out and go to a Marriott. In the morning all the clerk could do was waive my $10 parking fee. When I asked what they would do about it he argued that it wasn't really two employees but an employee and a guest (which I don't believe based on the personal nature of the conversation). Regardless you don't talk outside of a room at 2:30am. I will NEVER stay at this hotel again.
very nice facility and close to Healthcare business
Staff was outstanding: very professional and accomodating.
Very convenient for my business reason. I could walk to the Micotek
As a diamond member in Hilton, I expect some prefered treatment. This hilton cut out the ammeneties in the executive lounge, and reduced the brewakfast benefit. I could stay at a hotel far less expensive and receive a free full breakfast. The room was also very small and needs to be updated. I am use to a flat screen tv in most hotels.
Tub in Bathroom was in disrepair. Needs to be replaced.
-Hotel is connected to the MicroTek Dallas training facility -Full service hotel has room service, two restraunts and two bars -Workout facility is very nice with Precor brand equipment -Outdoor pool and hot tub -Wait staff is excellent, very friendly -Rooms are quite clean
-Hotel "nickels and dimes" you to death: $10/day for parking, $10/day for internet access, and the breakfast buffet is $19.50/day after taxes. -Room's decor is dated. Hotel rooms do not include amenities such as a refrigerator or microwave. -More attractive price/performance ratio hotels are nearby. Unless you are attending a training at MicroTek, I would advise staying elsewhere.
SAP rate not always available at this hotel.