Hotel built in 1989, Last complete renovation 1989, Number of floors 10, Total number of rooms 211, Number of suites (separate rooms) 193, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 211
10 Drury Lane, 60181 Chicago, United States of America
- Station (Chicago - Union Railway Station) 26.18 km
- City centre (Chicago) 26.8 km
- Airport (Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)) 13.83 km
The hotel is situated in Oakbrook Terrace in the West of Chicago (30 km). In the near surroundings, you find many nice restaurants and shops. Just drift. If you feel like going to the theatre, you should visit one of the musicals at the Drury Lane Theatre&Conference Centre. O’Hare International Airport is located 22 kilometres away.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Hilton Chicago-Oak Brook Suites
I paid with a debit card and for this it was 200usd more than the cost rate.
Staff is excellent
Room was a bit chilly :)
location and rooms
no negative comments
large rooms, very lean, fitness room is well equipped. Breakfast selection was good, especially the hot breakfast. Very friendly staff, especially at check-in/check-out.
The breakfast did not contain a lot of healthier selection like plain yoghurt or some ham or cheese (at least I did not see it.)
Very clean rooms and a very friendly staff
Did not like height of railing in the walkway when leaving the room, especially on the higher level floors.
This is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed at in this area! Would recomment this location to anyone travelling for pleasure or on business.
For anyone who is afraid of heights, this may be of concern walking right out of your room to a vast view of the cafe down below...
$14 for a tall beer in a suburb hotel is a joke.
I love the rooms there comfortable and you have space to move around. The amenities are excellent and the staff is friendly.
Excellent accommodations as each room has at least 50% more space than an average hotel room. Friendly staff and free breakfast buffet for Bosch associates.
Rooms are large, true suits, with a small fridge, microwave and a sink. Bedrooms and bathrooms are large too. Gym is stocked with newer equipment.
Furniture is a bit worn out, but still decent.