Hotel built in 1987, Last complete renovation 2014, Total number of rooms 386, Number of suites (separate rooms) 38, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Spa clinic, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
3500 MIDWEST ROAD, 60523 Oak Brook, United States of America
- Station (Metra-Burlington Northern/Chicago) 14.48 km
- City centre (Chicago) 40.23 km
- Airport (Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)) 18.42 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Marked disabled parking space
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Room service
Evaluations of Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center
Everything was above expectation.
Excellent experience! Would gladly stay at this location again!
MArriott alway consistant, top notch
Bed pillow are small square type, not very comfortable
Excellent Location and Service providade
Noise from behind room. Bath shower too noisy, especially at the middle of the night.
Very large hotel. Nice for walking around inside or out.
breakfast is not free and food was overpriced. no restaurants in close proximity.
Great suburban location, excellent if you have your own car.
Small Bathroom, Missed Room Service for 1 night
The gym was very crowded at the time I wanted to use a treadmill. I was unable to use the machine.
Insider tips for the surrounding area are not applicable - did not leave hotel grounds so I have no idea. Survey will not allow no response!
No Flatscreen TV Small Fitness area and Fitness Room in Building adjectant is limited open
Loved the view of the golf course
The Bosch associate traveling with me room was very noisy. Her room was right across from the pop & ice machine and her neighbors were very noisy. We told the desk clerk when checking out and all they said was ´´we are so sorry´´