Hotel built in 1986, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 175, Number of suites (separate rooms) 36, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 152
5624 Westpark Drive, 28217 Charlotte, United States of America
- City centre (Charlotte) 8.62 km
- Airport (Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)) 7.69 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Hilton Charlotte Executive Park
The desk staff and the breakfast (restaurant) staff are always excellent and personable.
The alarm clocks are crazy - still set on the wrong time and you must be a rocket scientist to re-program.
Cleanliness and friendly staff to address my requests
I changed three times the room because of the noise
Very little choice of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.
The hotel is very comfortable and the staff is very courteous.
The hotel is getting older and the wear and tear is beginning to show
The breakfast area
Something was in room 228 biting me - suspect bedbugs
Requested room change since room was right next to elevator. Next room had pint peeling from the sealing and in the whole closet were 2 hangers. When calling the frontdesk to ask for more, the feedback was they were out. The evening desk manager was kind enough to dig some up. Hotel had an aged feel.
Front desk staff is friendly
Poor service at hotel bar during dinner hour. Poor selection of food. Location is not nice. Gym is small and isolated. I won't book into this hotel again.
Shower (tub) drain was very very slow, air conditioner was very load, every time it lurched into operation it woke me up, then rattled as it ran.
The hotel is located within 10 minutes of the SouthPark mall area which has great food and shopping options. It is also right off the interstate and about 10 minutes North of the Bosch Rexroth facility. This was beneficial in avoiding the traffic of commuters going into town.
The hotel is older and located right off of the interstate. I could hear the trucks going by. The heat/air in my room was so loud. It kept going off and on adjusting the temperature which kept me up all night. Parking was very full.