Hotel built in 2014, Total number of rooms 224, Number of suites (separate rooms) 26, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel
Carrefour de l*Europe 3, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
- Station (Bruxelles - Central Railway Station) 0.1 km
- City centre 0.5 km
- Airport (Brussels Airport (BRU)) 15.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Security patrolled car park
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 5
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Telephone on the desk
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Car rental
Evaluations of Hilton Brussels Grand Place
Very good location, very good breakfast.
Front desk is a mess. I have been in the hotel several consecutive times and had to explain always again which address there has to be on the invoice (i.e. the one from the last stay). In addition, the front desk did not seem to be able to add my loyalty program number to my account although I asked them several times to do so.
prime location opposite the Central Station, useful when to connect by train to the Gare de Midi and Gare du Nord.
not well connected to the subway system despite the Central Station. Tiny rooms, the rooms with city view with small windows. Much too expensive.
This is a luxury hotel. At the price we paid it is a bargain. Located close to the railway station and all major attractions.
This hotel is SUPERB! It is located directly across the street from the Brussels Central rail station which is so convenient. I left the hotel and was at the airport in 25 minutes. The room was beautiful, the staff terrific.
I wish that I had more time to enjoy the hotel.