Hotel built in 1910, Last complete renovation 2001, Number of floors 9, Total number of rooms 284, Number of single rooms 284, Number of double rooms 284, Number of suites (separate rooms) 6, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 284, Renovation work planned 2019-05-10, to 2019-07-30, in area other
Place Charles Rogier 20, 1210 Brussels, Belgium
- Station (Bruxelles - Nord Railway Station) 0.53 km
- City centre (Brussel) 1.1 km
- Airport (Brussels Airport (BRU)) 10.12 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Hilton Brussels City
very nice room and good location
Lets hope the breakfast buffet quality and attentiveness of personal greatly improved after the renovation.
location of the hotel, close walk to Grand Plaze
Noise level: very poor door sealing towards the corridor, very poor windows towards outside, very bad acoustic sealing towards other rooms (showering, toilet flush)
Location is fine if you can deal with the lack of space and amenities.
Room size is unreasonably small. Complimentary wifi is throttled so that it's really not at a usable speed. No closet or storage space to hand two suits. Not really comfortable for business travel.
Room was to expensive
the 24 hr gym and the helpfulness of the hotel staff and also the location it is at.
the room is a bit old and the breakfast is not so good
break fast choice
very good and central location
rooms in old building are all individual and partially smaller in size
Bahtroom was clean.
I reserved for a room 18 m2 however I got smaller than 10 m2. I inform reception however they could not offer me any alternative. Under desk was totally dusty.
They gym and the staff was very friendly. The complimentary bottle of water.
Breakfast was disappointing. The eggs looked like they would come out of a food processor, no veggies, cereals with lots of sugar. Healthy breakfast is different. Bathroom was dirty and 1 towel had bloodstains(?) even when they were fresh...