Hotel built in 1890, Last complete renovation 1999, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 340, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Number of luxury rooms 0, Hotel, City hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 340
Kings Road, BN1 2FU Brighton, Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
- City centre (Brighton) 0.63 km
- Airport (London Gatwick Airport (LGW)) 36.42 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Beauty parlor
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
Evaluations of Hilton Brighton Metropole
You know what you are getting with a Hilton hotel
Rooms can be warm in summer
Aircon didn't work - or was the control just for show like the signs for the Internet Cafe.
House keeping is poor, Room ventilation was poor, Assistance in getting a doctor was pathetic for an international traveler, also had to dispute the bill on checking out due to being over charged for mini bar and phone use.
Great location, direct in front of the beach, right in downtown.
We heard every word spoken next door and visa versa.
Descriptions are as described & rooms are of good decor.
Nagtives were things not seen in the brochure. The heating didn't work in the room, service to fix was poor & the provided heater then fused out the TV.
Will defintely book again.