Hotel built in 1999, Last complete renovation 2007, Number of floors 10, Total number of rooms 599, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 599
One Hotel Drive, 02128 Boston, United States of America
- Station (Boston - South Railway Station) 3.13 km
- City centre (Boston) 3.19 km
- Airport (General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport (BOS)) 1.52 km
Located on the premises of Logan International Airport, this hotel is particularly interesting for business travellers. Those lucky enough to be away on holiday should not miss to pay a visit to the New England Aquarium where you can watch a large number of aquatic animals and other animal species.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 4
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hilton Boston Logan Airport
For Hilton overall not just this facility. In this decade of high technology, I am disappointed that Hilton does not offer Free WiFi in the rooms. Seriously! I did not check down in the lobby, but then my work requires video conference calls that need to be in the room. If you don't want me to look elsewhere for a room then provide free WiFi like your competitors who cater to business travelers.
10-minute walk to Terminal A
Very well suited for trips from or to Boston MA airport
The room interior is partly quite worn (carpet, bath room) and does not suit the price level of the hotel; air conditioning induces air current towards the bed
Very clean bedlinen & towel, everything was very fresh smelling
The bathroom tiles were dirty with residues of soap as well as lots of water stains, te drain in the bathtup/shower facility did not work properly so water accumulated while showering. The room had significant levels of noise from people (hotel staff?) travelling to and from elevators with trolleys, as well as a strong background noise from possible the airconditioning system and or other central installations (constant humming as well as bursts of noise in between). Food ordered from the room service turned out to be very ordinary - a cesar salad was literally just salad leaves and some dressing with parmesan shavings no bacon, no chicken, no croutons. For the price charged for the room I expect better service
Excellent service in the Publick House bar.
We had a most enjoyable stay. All aspects were excellent. Would highly recommend this hotel for Boston visitors. Easy to get from hotel to airport and/or to Boston centre.
Excellent location. Hotel was very nice
A little on the pricey side
One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. Very convenient to the airport.
Rooms were very nice, clean, modern
Staff I thought was less than great based on full service mentality. For example, valet didn't meet us at car. Bell Stand didn't greet when I was walking by and looked lost.....
nice hotel - clean, spacious rooms. hotel is right on airport property, but no noise problems.
$30 / day for parking - make sure to consider this when making transportation arrangements. Cab would be more economical in most cases vs. car rental.