Hotel built in 1989, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 252, Number of suites (separate rooms) 9, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 249
Berliner Freiheit 2, 53111 Bonn, Germany
- Station (Bonn Hauptbahnhof) 0.93 km
- City centre (Bonn) 0.55 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 14.46 km
- Highway (A565 - Bonn-Auerberg) 2.07 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 14,95 EUR Provider iBahn
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Free use of the sauna
Evaluations of Hilton Bonn
Fact that Interntet in these days in not free in the hotel and is charged 15EUR for 2 nights
Very nice hotel, clean facilities, fantastic soundproof and dark room (I woke up at 6am and actually thought it was the middle of the night, no street noise and pitch black!), lovely breakfast options, friendly staff
I'm vegetarian so it would've been nice to have seen more veggie ranges at breakfast, also it surprised me that the bottles of water in the room were charged for - I would've thought these would have been complimentary.
Great scrambled eggs!
Location is good. Back courtyard is nice (only if good weather).
WiFi in room not for free. Hordes of businessmen everywhere... Boring.
Good location, short walk to shops and restaurants.
Parking is expensive (26 Euro/day). Fortunately, there are plenty of free, over-night parking spaces on the street. Breakfast is 20 Euro, so I skipped.
Internet-Nutzung ist zu teuer.
Breakfast very well varied, friendly staff. Quiet rooms, solid interior.
Bar alsmost connected to reception // not so much atmosphere
Close to city, quiet room
parking fee for car too high, on arrival porter was not available had to handle my many laguage alone
very good value.