Hotel built in 1990, Last complete renovation 2010, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 601, Number of suites (separate rooms) 29, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Number of luxury rooms 0, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 575
Mohrenstrasse 30, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 2.12 km
- City centre (Berlin) 1.13 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 8.86 km
- Highway (Abzweig Zehlendorf - Sachsendamm) 4.57 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Beauty parlor
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 25 EUR Provider ibahn
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Car rental
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
Evaluations of Hilton Berlin
Very expensive - and breakfast is too costly (32 Euros). Would like to see a negotiated rate for Bayer employees in the future.
Very nice hotel in the middle of Berlin. Great access to transportation, shopping and sites.
Convenient location for office and getting around.
The hotel.de reservation does not appear to include the frequent guest number or the hotel system reservation number.
Staff were great especially at the hotel bar/restaurant.
My room air conditioning could not get down to the set temperature at any point during the 6 days I was there
Location is excellent, breakfast is very good, executive lounge for snacks and breakfast is very convenient and a very good fitness facility with swimming pool. Very good amenities!
I liked everything about this hotel. Would only like to see more television programs from the USA.
Liked access to executive lounge, very convenient
Seemed a bit expensive for the room and services offered
Good room an facilities
Best aspect is its location
convenient for my work in Berlin and its the hotel my company books
My room was not cleaned on the first day As a gold Hilton member I was supposed to get free water which was not delivered until the second day after I had to ask.
Great team - attentive, helpful and friendly // fantastic location when in Berlin