Hotel built in 1986, Last partial renovation 2018, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 70, Number of single rooms 35, Number of double rooms 35, of which have 2 separate beds 5, of which have a double bed 22, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, Number of apartments 8, Hotel open all year round, Hotel closed on sunday, Reception manned at weekends from 06:30, to 21:00, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 21:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 21:00, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 80, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-08-31
Am Gansacker 6 a, 79224 Umkirch, Germany
- Station (Freiburg (Breisgau) Hauptbahnhof) 7.32 km
- City centre (Umkirch) 0.66 km
- Airport (Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (FKB)) 85.86 km
- Highway (A5 - Freiburg-Mitte) 3.0 km
7:30 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 14:00.00 and from 18:00 until 22:00.00
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 0
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- TV with international news channel
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Evening entertainment
Evaluations of Heuboden
Clean quiet rooms, easy reach of highway A5
No reception on holidays, room keys in a outdoor box accessible to anyone, small breakfast buffet.
The Hotel is middle of industrial area, and it has its own restaurant and Bar. Rooms are old and the one they gave us had moldy smell. Very early morning (5am) both my Son and I got awaken by banging on our door. It was a drunk guy breaking (kicking the door) into our room and then started peeing got into the room everywhere. called the front desk and staff was non to zero help. For a family this hotel would NOT recommend and nothing close to do as well. extremely bad location and poor hotel condition.
It is a cool and simple hotel.It is a good place to live quietly with good staff.
Transportation to this hotel is expensive.
Nice hotel would go there again.
Had 3 doppel rooms non of them with hand soape and only one glas in bathroom I think it is unlogical when it is a doppel room.
Great location and price.
It was a very enjoyable experience. The staff are very friendly and the place is very clean!