Hotel built in 2005, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 151, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 136, of which have 2 separate beds 70, of which have a double bed 65, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 9, Number of rooms with air conditioning 151, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 140
Campo Volantin, 28, 48007 Bilbao, Spain
- Station (Bilbao - Abando Railway Station) 0.73 km
- City centre (Bilbao) 1.06 km
- Airport (Bilbao Airport (BIO)) 4.01 km
- Highway 1.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 9 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 24 EUR
- Security patrolled car park
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 18 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 13:30.00 until 15:30.00 and from 20:30 until 23:00.00
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 05:00 o'clock to 07:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- TV remote control
- Internet TV
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Analogue modem connection in 151 rooms
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 151 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- DVD/video rental
- Porter service Cost per item 0 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Babysitter Hourly rate 20 EUR
Evaluations of NH Collection Ría de Bilbao
Auf was können sich zukünftige Gäste besonders freuen, z.B. auf eine stillvolle Einrichtung, eine herausragende Lage oder einen großartigen Wellness-Bereich?
very small room // not adequate to price
Since the room was to the street it was quite noisy. Noise isolation was not very good.
Noise level of the room and bed to sleep were positive experiences. Breakfast was also very good.
Could not pay the hotel bill with company AMEX.
Very nice place to be! Good price - quality ratio.
Nothing in particular to report.
The atmosphere and situation of the hotel. Modern room and bathroom, very clean. Possibility of going to a near gym.
It was clean and well kept, and the design of the hotel was very elegant.
We specifically requested and booked a double room, and was provided with a twin bed room. After a complaint, they failed to transfer our booking saying that there were ´´no double beds left in the hotel´´ when the hotel was clearly not very busy. The hotel was adequate, but not what you would expect for a 4* hotel, there wasn't even shampoo in the bathroom or tissues in the bedroom. Very underwhelming
The staff was great!
Room too small
Nice staff, almost new hotel, convenient location.
Few minor damages in the room curtains and walls near the window. The only things that separe this hotel to almost perfection.
nice location, clsoe to Guugenheim and other attractions
the rooms are really small, while teh bathroom is in realtion very big, rather out of balance
excellent situation, walking distance to the guggenheim museum, in front of the river
the staff in the restauran: although very kind and polite, they tend to be a bit inconvenient, by lifting your plate BEFORE you finish eating. thsi happened during dinner AND during breakfast.